Monday 21 November 2016

It's essay time = STRESS


Stress is that one word nobody likes to say... but after a long string of blog posts today it is one word I am definitely feeling. I am very much a planner and most of my blog posts are written thoroughly in a notepad before I go ahead and type them up, this is not one of those kind of blogs, however I find it easier to go through the tasks slowly and in writing form and then turn these into blogs, I think this maybe because on paper you can be a lot less informal whereas a blog you really have to think about whethere the reader will understand you...
Today in terms of copying up the work 'blog style' it has been productive, however the time I have been using could of been used to add more to the dreaded essay I know that is hiding at the back of everyone's mind. I have decided to take a new approach for the remaining two tasks! BRIEF plan only in the notepad and blog the main bulk.
I dont know about anyone else but I'm still feeling behind... It's that feeling nobody wants but everybody somehow gets when it comes to written work.
I basically just wanted to blog my feelings and see if I was the only one and if I'm not how are you all coping with the final aspects of module 1?
Just a little motivational picture for you all if you are all feeling a bit down with the deadlines coming around so fast......

No comments:

Post a Comment