Monday 13 March 2017

Literature 2

The second piece of Literature I am going to analyse is 'Do Children and Adults Learn Differently?' by Deanna Kuhn and Maria Pease.
This piece of writing is definitely relevant to my inquiry if not on the very same lines of my inquiry so I needed to see how far the topic got explored as there wouldn't of been a point in doing an inquiry of a similar nature to one that has already been proven. The literature stated that the inquiry had been abandoned when the interest declined....

This piece of literature shows a study/ inquiry very different to something I am interested in but I want to focus more on the teaching differences than the retention rates. Perhaps my inquiry should be pushing more along the performing arts side of teaching rather than just general. Reading this article has shown me that the subject of just learning in general is far too big to break down for an inquiry.

The inquiry written in the literature is based on a case study experiment.

http://www.mx1.educationforthinking.org/sites/default/files/pdf/04-04DoChildrenAndAdultsLearnDifferently.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment