Thursday 2 March 2017

My own SIG

I have created a special interest group for people interested in how we learn....

Now that I have a direction to go with a topic inquiry, I want to start getting more information and using this to develop my inquiry further.
I have chosen to study how everyone learns... through different age groups and also perhaps how a style of learner can develop through age....
I ask that anyone interested in primary education or teaching of any form could join this group and have discussions about how different ages learn best and how we teach different subjects best etc?

I created the group on google communities and would love as many people to join as possible!

https://plus.google.com/communities/112879565805875881970

Thankyou!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alise, I really would like to join to SIG so we will be able to share ideas about the learning process as I think it could also interesting for my inquiry line, also If you like you can join my SIG, "How to develop your creativity" https://plus.google.com/communities/113750269749985206199

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alice, I have requested to join your inquiry line.

    ReplyDelete