Thursday 2 February 2017

Back to it!


During the short break we had off from studying it allowed me to do plenty of retail therapy in the new year sales and get my life together! It came around fast but it's finally time for the next chapter of the course! I printed off all the module handbooks and readers today and have been left feeling a little helpless at the moment. Hopefully things will start making sense after some online chats and sessions as at the moment I don't understand where to even start! Hope I'm not the only one feeling this!!!

Next week I'm taking a holiday from Warner's and I'm doing a week experience in an independent local primary school. I'm so excited to get an insight into the world of teaching and what it will be like and whether I even like it! I will definitely upload a blog after the week has finished! Wish me luck!

Feeling a little nervous about results from the previous module too! Impatience is kicking in!

Speak to you all soon!


1 comment: