Sunday 2 April 2017

Interesting articles....

It's been a huge blog catch up day for me today! The past week I have found some interesting articles I think you could all enjoy reading if you are on a similar line of inquiry to myself! I am also sharing these with members of the SIG group I am a part of...

The first is a blog I came across asking 'Do we need art in our lives' It wasnt the article that interested me it was the question posed, the article allowed people to comment blog style and it is the comments that created the most interest for me! If you scroll down to the bottom many people have commented with their thoughts and opinions and it is great to see thoughts and opinions from people away from the BAPP arts course.... 

The second was a recent article posted on the guardian relating to Prince George and his ballet lessons he will be taking at his school in September. 

Another I came across was an older post from Washington Post, discussing how children can develop certain skills from performing arts, what interested me was that most of the skills it stated on the article I felt I have and do include on documents like a Curriculam Vitae. Do you guys feel the same?

Working with the over 60's is something I come across in my place of work and teaching dance classes really brings to life the positives it has on their life... this article definitely shows my thoughts and opinions on the arts and aging are shared....

Some other articles I came across also discuss the positives of performing arts and the life skills it can give us.....The social benefits it gives us, and why people like performing arts...

I also found some controversial articles to the performing arts benefiting us and our lives

No comments:

Post a Comment