Thursday 20 April 2017

Task 6D- DRAFT COMPLETE

It's safe to say module 2 for me has been the hardest journey of education so far! I have faced so many challenges and difficulties, change of minds etc throughout the whole process.
Today I felt a sense of achievement when I finally felt confident to send my draft and forms along with my critical reflection into my tutor! Although I was slightly delayed in sending it and perhaps a little late I still feel I have produced the best work I can so far.
As I anxiously await feedback so I can develop on it I wanted to reflect on how hard the experience has been for me. After module 1 I was certain that module 2 I would dedicate more time on the final submission. I definitely feel this is a target I have achieved, when I began writing my draft at the end of March whilst still completing the other tasks required of me in the module.
The hardest part of the module for me is the freedom we get to explore. I am so structured in life that I found it hard to just pluck out the research from anywhere with the freedom to research into what was most influential and relevant to our current practice.
I'm glad the experience has forced me to face difficult challenges and the whole module has made me more experienced and confident that there isn't a wrong answer or wrong way to do something.....

I wish you all the best of luck in your final drafts and submissions and the next post I write will be when I've submitted the final work! GOOD LUCK!


1 comment: